Industrial marketing | Marketing homework help
You will create an Industrial Marketing Report for a B2B brand of your choice that doesn’t serve B2C markets. The plan, that must be customer centered and based on an omnichannel approach, must include:
1. Brand analysis: write a SWOT analysis for the chosen brand in the selected country.
2. Target audience: define two industrial target audiences you are going to build a B2B marketing plan for and describe them in detail.
3. Objectives: define at least three objectives you want to achieve with this B2B marketing plan and write them in a SMART way.
4. Tactics: develop an integrated tactic for each of the seven elements of the B2B marketing mix and explain them in detail. This is the core of your paper.
5. KPIs: specify the marketing metrics you are going to use to measure the success of this B2B marketing plan with their respective goals. At least one KPI for each tactic.
6. Schedule: build a schedule for your campaign, including all main activities in the planning, creation, and communication processes.
• Font size 12
• Number of words Task 1.2: 500 – 600
• Number of words Task 1.3: 2.000 – 2.400
All referencing and citations require Harvard referencing style.