Please identify an ethical dilemma from enron collapse you answer
Please identify an ethical dilemma from ENRON Collapse You answer these assignment before Make sure you state your issue as a dilemma (see definition below).
An Ethical Dilemma has been defined as “a practical conflict of more or less equally compelling obligations” (Masteralexis, Barr, Hums, 1998)
Prior to working through the 7 stages discuss all 5 moderators (Malloy Readings – Chapters 5 & 6). Please research your dilemma and include at least 5 references.
Introduction — Select an ethical dilemma from your field. Remember to state the precise dilemma in terms of “a conflict of equally compelling obligations”. Include background and context. Cite five references.
Identify all the moderators: –
- Individual Moderators
- Issue-Specific Moderators
- Significant Other Moderators
- Organizational Moderators
- External Moderators
7- Stage Model
1. Recognition of ethical dilemma or cause – a) teleological recognition, deontological recognition, existential recognition
2. Generation of alternatives
3. Evaluation of alternatives – pros and cons from all three perspectives
4. Selection of ideal solution (without moderators)
5 Intention – impact of moderators on intent
6. The actual decision – with influence of moderators
7. Evaluation of actual decision