How to connect a printer to wi-fi?
Learn, how to connect the HP printer to Wi-Fi by following the steps given below:
· Take a power cable and connect the devices.
· Turn on the computer (Windows/MAC), router, and HP printer.
· Download & install the HP printer driver and software on the device.
· Place the printer near to the wifi-router.
· Go to network settings and tab on wireless setting
· Click on wireless setup wizard and enter router user name & password.
Wait for a wireless connection and take a test print.