- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment No 2: Case Study
- Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. (Lo 4)
- Use effective and collaborative interpersonal skills to carry out scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants to formulate a marketing Plan.
Read the Chapter Case Study “Swim, Lift, Play—but also donate: Using marketing research to redefine the YMCA” from Chapter 10 “Marketing Research” Page: – 323 given in your textbook/E-book – “Marketing” (7th ed) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael Levy (2020) and answer the following Questions: