1. Investigate the micro-environment as part of the situation analysis for your company ? ETC
Digital Marketing Plan Project
You work for a company as a digital marketing manager and you’ve been asked to prepare a comprehensive digital marketing campaign. The campaign will run for the duration of one year, starting January until December 2022.
You can choose any company to work with as long as:
- It is a local company. ( Saudi Arabia )
- It is a startup that was established in the last (3 – 6) years, 2014 onwards.
- It can belong to any industry sector.
Part 1, around (1500) words: Due week 6, on 05/03/2022. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 and apply the following in the context of your company)
- Investigate the micro-environment as part of the situation analysis for your company.
- Summaries the macro-environment variable your company needs to monitor when operating the digital marketing campaign. (two or three variables for each force are sufficient)
- Technological forces.
- Legal forces.
- Economic forces.
- Political forces.
- Social forces.
- Devise a digital marketing strategy for your campaign. (refer to figure 4.5, page 147 or ch4, slide 9)
- Where are you now? (situation analysis)
- Where do you want to be? (business objectives)
- How are you going to get there? (strategy)
- How exactly do you get there? (tactics)
- Who does what and when? (actions)
- How do you monitor performance? (control)
- Summaries the marketing mix best suitable for your campaign. (refer to ch5)
- Product variables
- Price variables
- Place variables
- Promotion variables
- Process variables
- How can you implement relationship marketing for your campaign? (refer to ch6)
- Could you create a virtual community? And how does it help the relationship marketing.
- Could you use digital media to support customers’ advocacy? And how?
- Competitors analysis
- Suppliers and/or Digital Marketing intermediaries.
- Customers’ persona.