In Parts 3 & 4 of the House of Wisdom, Lyons brings focus to both the sharing of knowledge and the “willful forgetting.” Select one example of how this has happened in your own education. Explain what that examples means to you in relation to your goals in education. How does his argument make you think about world history?
For your Initial Post due by FRIDAY at 11:59 PM:
- Hit the reply button, below.
- Write at least 300 words responding to the prompt above using college level writing and grammar
- Demonstrate your understanding of the text and raise questions for clarification or discussion
For your Response to at least 2 classmates due by Sunday, 11:59 PM:
- Write at least 150 words using college level writing and grammar.
- Ask for any clarifications or identify points on which your peer had a different perspective.
- Respond to your classmate with the intent of fostering discussion.
You need to find the book The house of Wisdom by Jonathan Lyons online pdf version, also I need a reply to two people so I will send their posts and have you from a reply as well. The reply needing to be 150 words