I need help with english
THINK PIECE FINAL DRAFT DUE Sunday, Feb. 27th by 11:59pm.
- This is a Major Grade which totals 15% for your overall grade in the course.
- Please submit your final Draft of the Think Piece as either a Word docx or save a PDF of a Google doc before uploading your essay as a file here.
- IMPORTANT – DO NOT SUBMIT PAGES FILES OR LINKS HERE OR YOU WILL RECEIVE NO POINTS – CANVAS CAN ONLY READ PDF OR WORD DOCX FILES.
You should make sure to do the following before submitting your Final Draft:
- For the final draft, you should submit a polished, clean draft that does not have any notes or references to the Outline you used to build your paper –
- Look at my feedback on your rough drafts from Week 5 before submitting your final draft. Also, review the Rubric linked in the Week 6 module.
- Make sure your essay is formatted in MLA with size 12 Times New Roman Font, Double-Spaced, and with the correct heading information (your name, instructor name, course Eng. 1023.50, and Date). Also, make sure you margins are set at 1 inch. You must also have a Works Cited page at the end.
Finally, I cannot accept any LATE ESSAYS for this Final Draft. Either you submit it on time or you will not receive any points for this major grade. The Final Draft of the Think Piece must be submitted through the Canvas Assignment Drop box (below) which uses Turnitincom to check for plagiarism, so I cannot accept any emailed essays.
Note: All Final Drafts will be submitted through Turnitin for plagiarism review.