- You must watch both 2 pieces to discuss when answering questions 2-4.
- This is a report with 2 Pages in total
- No need to Cite
- Please make sure to address each prompt below.
- State the name and style.
- Give an objective description of the performance. It must clearly describe and bring the performance to life.
- Based on what you saw and heard, decide what you think the artistic goals were. What do you think the choreographer wants to achieve with each piece you saw?
- Choose something significant about each piece that you can reflect on and relate to your own personal experiences. This is subjective and based on your experiences and opinions.