1200 words Environmental Forces and Trends
- Select a contemporary environmental force/trend, such as politics in health care, new technological advances in health care, the impact of recession/economic issues on utilization of health care, etc. Using the Walden Library, locate and review a scholarly article that discusses this force/trend.
- Reflect on your own health care organization. Imagine you have been hired as a marketing consultant to help guide your organization in understanding evolving environmental forces/trends that may impact marketing.
Note: If you do not currently work for a health care organization, you may select one that is of interest to you.
In a 4- to 5-page report, address the following:
- Analyze the environmental force/trend you selected. Include how the organization in the article is using the force/trend to better understand itself.
- With your selected health care organization in mind, conduct a SWOT analysis of the environmental force/trend you selected.
Note: Be sure to use the SWOT Analysis Template in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Analyze how the force/trend might impact the marketing of your organization. Recommend strategies to maximize opportunities and overcome threats.