The decision to become a founder should not be taken lightly. Founding can be a stress on every relationship in your life, especially for personal and professional relationships.
For this assignment, you will create a narrative of one such dilemma you face as a founder, and how you intend to handle it using frameworks and case details from class.
Theme to include:
- When is the right Time to found (get a job or start my own business right after school) I am leaning more towards getting a job first and accumulating enough knowledge and resources.
- If I don’t become an entrepreneur now, will I regret it?
- Am I really a thinker or a doer?
- Am I passionate enough to be an entrepreneur?
- Am I creative enough to be an entrepreneur?
- How do I know the right opportunity when it comes along?
- Part-time or full time
- Solo found or partner? (more toward partner)
- Choosing the right partner( role, responsibility, risks)
- Properly incentivized partners and employees.
- Equity Split
- Drafting Founders’ Agreement
Choosing the right segment and market
Find an Investor