Usability Journal week 3
For the Usability Journal assignment, you are to write three (3) journal entries.
- Each entry shall be approximately 300-400 words each.
- Each entry shall focus on an object that contains a bad usability design. These are PHYSICAL objects, not software or website interfaces.
- Explain why the object being described does not maintain good usability practices.
- The deliverable shall include citable examples of best practices from academic literature explaining why the product/object does not follow best practices.
- A remote control.
- What about the remote control makes the device both a good and bad example for the usability perspective?
- Each deliverable will contain:
- Three entries with 300-400 words for EACH entry
- APA citation with examples from scholars explaining best practices that should be followed
- An example image of the bad design practice followed
- An example of good potential practices to follow
- NOTE: i need 3 journal entries & each entry should be of 400 words, total 1200 words excluding the references, make sure you follow all the instructions mentioned above, in the journal make sure you are writing only about a physical object, in text citations, in APA format & references are important too & also make sure that you write everything in your own words.