Driving systematic ethical change | Business & Finance homework help
Ethical drivers, as noted in Johnson, C. E. (2016), chapter 10, are factors that play a particularly significant role in promoting or driving systematic ethical change. Without them, any change effort is likely to fail.
These drivers include:
– Ethical diagnosis
– Engaged leadership
– Targeted socialization processes
– Ethics training
– Continuous ethical improvement.
This assignment asks you to review and synthesize components of ethical culture and cultural change efforts, as noted in Johnson (2016) chapter 10, needed to build an ethical organization. Utilizing the course readings, resources and weekly discussions, apply your knowledge to the discussion questions below.
– SYNTHESIZE: After reviewing Johnson’s (2016) discussion on the components of ethical culture and cultural change efforts, how would you summarize what you have read? Do you see benefits to implementation of these elements? Why or why not?
– ANALYZE: After viewing Brooke Deterline’s Creating ethical cultures in business (TEDx Talks, 2012), do you see any parallels from her discussion to that of Johnson (2016)? If so, what are they? If not, how are the two perspectives different?
– EVALUATE: Do these factors when implemented add value to the ethics of a business or organization? Why or why not?
In this assignment, you will:
Write a three (3) to five (5) page paper (APA – double spaced) in which you discuss and analyze:
– Your thoughts on creating ethical cultures in business
– Include examples and ideas you have learned through your own life experiences applying the course readings
– Consider whether these factors or elements, when implemented, add value to the ethics of a business or organization
– Follow APA 6 required formatting guidelines