Part one: Find the following sentence types or structures in your text and write them below
Part two: Once you post, comment on a groupmate’s post with 5 or more sentences, telling them what they did well, what ideas they might have missed or ask a question.
Using chapter 4 – find sentences that match the requirement below. Please use quotation marks and page numbers.
1. Simple sentence
2. Compound sentence
3. Complex sentence
4. Compound-complex sentence
5. Sentence that uses a comma with FANBOYS
6. Sentence that uses a comma with a dependent word
7. Sentence that uses a comma because of introductory material like a transition in front of subject
8. Sentence that uses a comma in a list of 3 or more words or phrases
Book is blink, the power of thinking without thinking