• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
|No||Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)|
|CLO-4||Illustrate the role of social responsibility in the functional areas and strategic processes of business and a comprehensive framework for analysing and resolving ethical issues and dilemmas in an organization.|
|CLO-6||Write coherent project about a case study or actual research about ethics.|
Students could select two companies from the Global 100 and compare how various companies approach the subject of social responsibility. Students could investigate 2 companies and prepare a report.
The Global 100 is a group based in Canada that rates companies globally on a sustainability index: http://www.global100.org/
Pointers for student’s reference-
Report must include-
*Introduction (250 words–2 Marks)
*Identify its key stakeholders (350 words-3 Marks)
*Critically analyse its CSR report (500 words- 4 Marks)
*Conclusion (150 words- 1 Mark)
Basic requirement for the Assignment
• Title is compulsory
• Peer reviewed journals and References should be used to support your submission
Note for students: Only covering these pointers for the essay will not guarantee awarding of full marks, please do your research well and include other content too. These pointers are just to guide you.
Instructions for preparing the Assignment:
• All students are encouraged to use their own words.
• Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
• Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other styles will not be accepted.
• Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
• It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading and review the grading rubric to understand how you will be graded for this assignment.