U7d1-60 – qualitative research design – see details
For the qualitative article you selected in this unit’s studies, in the Library Search section, address the
• Describe the characteristics of the research that provide evidence that either an ethnographic or case
study approach was used.
• Identify the key phenomena under investigation.
• Describe the data collection process, including the role of the researcher.
• Describe the qualitative approach to analyzing the data in this study.
• Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected approach. How did the approach used, either
ethnographic or case study, help the researcher answer the research question? How might you have
designed this study differently?
• Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide,
linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.