A class divided powerpoint | Education homework help
Imagine that your principal has come to you and stated that the district is interested in hosting a professional development workshop for educators to help them broaden their cultural competence, improve family-teacher relationships, and enhance educational experiences for all students. The district proposes using the information from “A Class Divided” for the workshop. If you argue that “A Class Divided” should not be used, provide a reputable alternative for your principal to consider.
Create a 6-8 slide digital presentation for the professional development workshop including either “A Class Divided” or another reputable alternative.
Include the following:
- Explanation of “A Class Divided” or the reputable alternative video, and its main claims.
- Explanation of how the information presented in “A Class Divided” or the alternative video could be used to help teachers broaden their cultural competence, build stronger relationships, and create more relevant educational experiences.
- Explanation of key terminology, including privilege, power, difference, and oppression.
- At least three additional resources for teachers with an explanation of how each will deepen their understanding of cultural, ethnic, gender, and learning differences, build stronger relationships, or create more relevant learning experiences.
- Title, slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Additionally, include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.
Support your presentation with 2-3 scholarly resources.