Training guide section | Operations Management homework help
Formulate strategies for conducting business and managing employees in a global society.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are the hiring manager for a large tech company. You are in the process of recruiting new employees for a global expansion project and seeing a large percentage of females entering the tech industry over the past few years. Because of this, the CEO has asked you to put together a part of the new training guide on the rights and responsibilities relating to gender diversity in the workplace.
Develop a section of the training guide that:
- Provides an introduction of gender diversity in the workforce.
- Describes any existing legal protections for gender diversity in the workforce.
- What do these policies cover, and what are their limitations?
- Discusses the EEOC- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – what is it?
- What is its role in protecting gender diversity in the workforce?
- Explains how a company’s global expansion might affect its gender diversity strategy with example.
- Illustrates why effective diversity planning is so important to a global company and what role ethics play in planning and implementation.
- Provide examples of strategies for conducting business and managing a diverse global workforce.
- Be sure the 2-3-page training guide section displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.