Chapter 10 chapter outline | Management homework help
1. CAREFULLY READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE CHAPTER.
2. CAREFULLY READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF THE CHAPTER.
3. EITHER IN A WORD DOC TO BE UPLOADED, OR DIRECTLY IN THE ASSIGNMENT, ENTER EVERY HEADING.
4. ENTER EVERY SUBHEADING.
5. READ THE FIRST AND LAST PARAGRAPH OF EVERY SUBHEADING SECTION. ENTER YOUR NOTES IN THE APPROPRIATE SUBHEADING SECTION.
6. READ THE FIRST AND LAST SENTENCE OF EVERY PARAGRAPH. ENTER YOUR NOTES IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTIONS. Return to the beginning of the chapter. This time, read the first and last sentence of every paragraph. This process should reveal significant details that might not be included elsewhere in the chapter. Write down the important details you find in each subheading section of your outline.
7. QUICKLY SKIM THE CHAPTER, LOOKING FOR BOLD TERMS AND/OR STATEMENTS AND ENTER THEM IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTIONS.