Criminal justice organizations | CIS 170 Information Technology in Criminal Justice | Strayer University
Select from criminal justice organizations and agencies, such as:
- One in the city, town, or state where you live.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- National Security Agency (NSA).
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Department of Defense (DOD).
- United States Cyber Command (CYBERCOMM).
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center (CTIIC).
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
- Scotland Yard.
- Computer Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- U.S. Secret Service.
- White House DNI.
- U.S. State Department.
In a 1–2 page paper, respond to the following items:
- Describe the agency by discussing:
- The types of crimes the agency handles.
- The agency’s response to cybercrimes.