Unit viii hrm 7301 case study
- Do you think that the resident advisor (RA) should be classified as an employee? Why, or why not?
- Describe the specific practices for managing the employer/union relationship that is present in the case study.
- Explain what the advantages and disadvantages would be for these individuals to join the unions.
- Explain employers’ practices against legal requirements for health and safety laws.
- What specific factors lead to the RA wanting to join a union?
- Discuss the training required for the RA and evaluation methods required for assessment.
You can access a Sample Case Study from the CSU Writing Center. Do not use the question-and-answer format; rather, use the format demonstrated in the sample case study. Your response should be a minimum of four pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting is required.