re-building an advertising strategy ppt
TELFORT BUSINESS INSTITUTE
Re-Building an Advertising Strategy
In order to pass the course students are expected to work on ONE MAIN PROJECT, which will be divided into two main parts:
PART I: develop an Advertising Media Planning & Buying Strategy (PPT format) – Mid-Term Project
PART II: design a Visual Communication Advertising Graphic – DIGITAL DISPLAY/BANNER AD – Final Project
This Final Project will be 40% of your grade for the whole “Advertising” Course. IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASK!
This is the second part of your “Advertising” Project that you have been working on during the whole Course
In order to complete the Final Assignment students are required to develop and design a DIGITAL ADVERTISING DISPLAY/BANNER for the previously chosen brand and product and present it to the class.
- Brief Introduction of the Brand/Business/Product chosen
- Introduction of the Digital Display/Banner Ad you have created
- Explanation of your Digital Display/Banner Ad:
- What is the main idea of your Display/Banner?
- Why did you choose this design, message, pictures, colors, objects, etc.?
- How does your Display/Banner Advertising inform, persuade, convince potential customers to buy the product you advertise?
The Final Project will be evaluated based on the compliance and creativity of the Re-Built Advertising Strategy for the chosen Brand and Product you have created, and the use of the tools you have learnt during the course!!!
Please ask the teacher if you have any questions or concerns
Students / Topics
- Brand: Under Armour Product details: Basketball shoes
Students’ names: Bill & Alex
- Brand: Dolce&Gabbana Product details: Clothes
Students’ names: Gioia. Kyra & Kate
- Brand: Dove Product details: Body wash
Students’ names: Chloe & Lily
- Brand: Louis Vuitton Product details: Bags
Students’ names: Jessica & Iris
- Brand: Samsung Product details: Mobile phone
Students’ names: Jason & Eric
- Brand: Dyson Product details: Vacuum cleaner
Students’ names: Jenny & Janet
- Brand: Bvlgari Product details: Jewelry
Students’ names: Lucy & Elaine
- Brand: Microsoft Product details: Microsoft surface
Students’ names: Jose & Johnny
- Brand: Lorna Jane Product details: Yoga clothes
Students’ names: Elim, Silvia & Alier
- Brand: Philips Product details: Hair-drier
Students’ names: Fan & Jay
- Brand: Toyota Product details: Toyota Prado
Students’ names: Katherine & Aria