Here are the links with observation reports.
Choose one election, not a presidential one, here are the several elements that you need to cover in your presentation:
1. The type of election, the state, date. Describe the general atmosphere – conflict, post-conflict, peaceful. etc.
2. A detailed description of the electoral system used in the election: type of system, formula, districts magnitude, etc.
3. The type of election administration used in that particular election and in that state – model of the EMB, composition of the polling station teams.
4. A short analysis of the results of the election with regards to the political effects of that particular electoral system.
5. Conclusion on the fairness of the election.